Our expert clinicians will combine cutting edge technology with research driven benchmarks for comparisons in order to identify injury risks and improve overall performance.
Our Detailed Assessment Includes:
- A full body mobility evaluation (20+ point assessment)
- A core and lower limb strength screening
- An orthopedic evaluation of lower limb joints
- A functional movement assessment
- A thorough evaluation of foot and ankle alignment and biomechanics
- A running gait breakdown with motion analysis software
Runners of all ages and levels, whether competitive or recreational, who are interested in improving their mechanical efficiency in order to improve running performance and reduce their risk of injury.Runners currently dealing with injury who want an evaluation targeted specifically to the demands of running, and rehabilitation aimed at restoring pain free running as well as improving performance through mechanical efficiency.
Our 3-D video feedback enables us to identify even small biomechanical breakdowns. Athletes will be able to visualize any inefficiencies in their stride and better understand the connection to past injuries, future injury potential, and opportunities for performance gains.
What should the runner bring to the Evaluation?
- Running apparel including shirt, shorts and shoes you are currently running in for the evaluation. Females are encouraged to wear a sports bra and/or tank top.
- Your previous 1-2 pairs of running shoes and orthotics (if necessary) for evaluation.
- Completed running evaluation intake form detailing injury history, medical history, and brief explanation of training history and current goals.
- Training log if you keep one (and if you don’t…you should!).
Duration of appointment: 90-minute assessment
— You will leave with an individualized prescription for corrective strength and/or mobility exercises, shoe wear recommendations, gait adjustment visualization, and more! —